Top tens for 2010: Rasmus Kellerman (Tiger Lou, Araki)
The Best Songs of 2010
01. Massive Attack "Girl I Love You". My favorite song from the best album of 2010. Horace Andy's voice will haunt my life forever.
02. Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse (feat. Flaming Lips) "Revenge". This song epitomizes the tragic circumstances surrounding the "Dark Night of The Soul" project.
03. Against Me! "Because Of The Shame". Reminds of everything that was good about growing up. The person I was, the people I knew, the bands we had together.
04. Angus & Julia Stone "Big Jet Plane". A friend played me this and it blew me away. Very subtle and very stoned.
05. The National "Bloodbuzz Ohio". Perhaps their best song yet.
06. How To Dress Well "Ready For The World". I don't know anything about this guy, but this track is the most inspiring I've heard all year.
07. Ryan Bingham "The Weary Kind". The movie was great, but this song transcends anything a movie could ever convey.
08. Kings Of Leon "Pyro". I loves my Kings. They speak to me in the most guttural way. The best track from a so-so album.
09. The Gaslight Anthem "We Did It When We Were Young". It awakens the dreams of a life that went by too fast.
10. Four Tet "Angel Echoes". Kieran always creates magic, but this is extraordinary even for him!
During 2011, Rasmus Kellerman, will continue to work full time as a graphic designer.
In his spare time he will produce a song for Firefox AK, a remix for Torpedo, write new songs for the sophomore albums of Araki and Rasmus Kellerman, collaborate with Zoo Brazil and release a live DVD with Tgr Lou.